Job Reference: PUREKAT – SOSW0610
Are you looking for a career within a stores environment?
Do you have excellent work ethics and able to carry out Quality Assurance tasks?
Do you hold a full, clean UK driving licence?
Job Title: Stores Operative
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Salary: Up to £20,000p.a
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 17.00pm
Lunch: 30 mins + 15 min tea break
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent
Sector: Manufacturing & Logistics
Our client based in Saffron Walden is looking for a full time Stores Operative to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
As Stores Operative your duties will include:
- Supporting the Stores Supervisor and reporting to the Purchasing Manager for all Stores and general duties
- Picking, packing & despatching goods
- Processing deliveries
- Quality checking products before despatching orders
- Following strict quality procedures
- Picking products for production orders
- Driving company vehicles to carry any customer deliveries or collections
- Carry out any other warehouse / QA duties to ensure the smooth running of the company.
An ideal candidate for the Stores Operative will have:
- A full UK Driving licence
- Basic IT skills
- Warehouse experience, however, this isn’t essential
- Ideally worked in Quality Assurance environment.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Saffron Walden, Essex, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Business for temporary vacancies and as an Employment Agency for permanent positions.