Job Reference: PUREKAT – SMW1502
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
Salary: £9 – £10.50 ph dependent on experience plus overtime
Contract Type: Temporary – ongoing
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am until 5pm, Friday 7am until 2pm
Sector: Engineering & Technical
Do you have experience working with Sheet Metal?
Can you read technical drawings?
Are you available immediately?
Our client based in Haverhill, Suffolk is seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Worker.
As a Sheet Metal Worker your duties will include:
- Operating manual machinery – drilling, tapping and bushing
- Reading technical drawings
- Helping in other departments during busy times.
An ideal candidate for the Sheet Metal Worker will have:
- Previous sheet metal experience (essential)
- Ability to interpret drawings to produce product
- Manual machinery experience.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Haverhill, Suffolk following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Business for this temporary vacancy.