Job Reference: PUREKAT – JMA0611
Are you looking for an entry level role within the Supply Chain sector?
Job Title: Junior Materials Assistant
Location: Red Lodge, Suffolk
Salary: Circa £18,500p.a
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm
Contract Type: Full time & permanent
Sector: Supply Chain & Logistics
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full time Junior Materials Assistant for our client located in Red Lodge, Suffolk.
As Junior Materials Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Materials Manager with all aspects of the department
- Running reports
- Maintaining documentation
- Attending planning meetings
- Facilities management including IT checks, PC building & management of Vendors
- Administration support.
An ideal candidate for the Junior Materials Assistant will have:
- 6 months+ experience in a Supply Chain role
- Desire to learn all aspects of the role with the view to become a Materials Controller
- Excellent communication verbal & written
- Team player mentality.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Red Lodge, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy Ltd acts as an Employment Business for temporary vacancies and as an Employment Agency for permanent roles.