Procurement Assistant - Royston
Job Reference: PUREKAT – PADD09112020
Are you looking to join an award-winning manufacturing company?
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Annual Salary:£Negotiable DOE Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Contract Type: Full time / permanent
Sector: Manufacturing & Logistics
Do you have strong planning & purchasing experience in an FMCG environment?
Are you methodical in your approach to your workload with high numeracy skills?
Our client based in Royston, Hertfordshire is seeking a Procurement Assistant to join their team and drive production efficiency forward!
- Liaising with Account Managers regarding material delays
- Raising material purchase orders
- Updating business with weekly lead times
- Long-term scheduling
- Managing suppliers
- Attending production meetings
- Additional administration duties as required.
An ideal candidate for the Procurement Assistant role will have:
- Previous planning/purchasing experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Strong numeracy skills
- High proficiency in planning
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Pro-active work ethic with team player mindset
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Royston, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
Please quote job reference PUREKAT – PADD09112020 when applying