Data Co-Ordinator - Duxford
Job Reference: PUREKAT – DCODX – 0810
Job Title: Data Co-Ordinator
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Annual Salary: Up to £24,000 – depending on experience + Company bonus scheme
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-17.00pm – Working is remote with 1-2 days in the office
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Holiday entitlement: 22 days + Bank Holidays
Company benefits & perks:
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension and Life & Critical illness cover.
Do you have excellent numeracy skills, especially Excel?
Can you work accurately with good attention to detail?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
As Data Co-Ordinator your duties will include:
- Inputting data accurately
- Investigating and resolving issues
- Running & maintaining accurate records
- Assisting with accounts, operations and logistics department regarding data queries.
An ideal candidate for the Data Co-Ordinator must have:
- Excellent Excel skills and other Microsoft office programs
- Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Strong planning & communication skills.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Duxford, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
Please quote job reference PUREKAT – DCODX – 0810 when applying