Account Executive - Cambridge
Job Reference: PUREKAT – AEDD1211
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: North East Cambridge, transport is essential due to company’s location
Training: 2-6 weeks working within an office – abiding by COVID regulations
Annual Salary: Up to £20,000 + OTE of £24,000 circa
Hours: 9am-17.00pm, hours may vary for customer requirements – 2/3 day in the office and remote working from home is available
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Holiday entitlement: 23 days, 3 days to be taken for Christmas shut down
Company benefits & perks:
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual eye test
- Monthly team bonding session including lunch being provided from Nandos, cream teas and other delights to show the team appreciation for all their hard work
Can you delivery a high standard of customer service over the phone?
Do you have excellent verbal and written skills?
Would you like to join a supportive team who are sales driven?
Do you enjoy the buzz of a sales office?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
As Account Executive your duties will include:
- Liaising with customers over the telephone and via email
- Generating new sales leads
- Setting appointments with prospect customers
- Inputting data onto an internal database.
An ideal candidate for the Account Executive must have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be a team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Cambridge, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
Please quote job reference PUREKAT – AEDD1211 when applying