Project Manager - Haverhill
Job Reference: PUREKAT – HHPEDD – 0110
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £21,000-£35,000/annum / Car allowance / Bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours a week (flexible)
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
Have you successfully completed a degree in construction, engineering or project management and are looking for an exciting career?
Or have you got between 1 to 3 years of project management experience and are looking for a new challenge?
Do you have strong experience with AutoCAD?
Our client based in Haverhill, Suffolk is seeking a Project Engineer to join their rapidly expanding business and become an integral part of the team.
If you are starting your project management journey or have experience within a similar role, we would like to hear from you.
As Project Engineer your duties will include:
- Working alongside the management team to ensure the smooth running of a project and its success
- Ensuring deadlines are met and projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Communicating with others to the highest of standards
- Developing project plans to track the progress
- Performing risk analysis and resolve potential issues
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Committing to each project and take full ownership.
An ideal candidate for the Project Engineer will have:
- Either a degree or relevant experience within project management, construction or engineering
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Haverhill, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
Please quote job reference PUREKAT – HHPEDD – 0110 when applying