Project & Application Support Manager - Newmarket
Job Reference: PUREKAT – DDPASM24092020
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours a week (flexible)
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Do you have a passion for project management?
Are you well versed in ERP systems?
Our client based in Newmarket is seeking a Project & Application Support Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
If you have experience managing IT projects from inception to completion, this could be the ideal role for you!
As Project & Application Support Manager your duties will include:
- Being the ERP guru for system improvements to the current ERP system
- Managing projects for system implementations & updates
- Supporting users with any issues they have, escalating to a 3rd party when required
- Overseeing the Data Administrator’s workload assiting during busy periods.
An ideal candidate for the Project & Application Support Manager will have:
- Strong experience with ERP systems
- Background in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Supply Chain / Manufacturing experience (desirable)
- Analytical mindset.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Newmarket, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
Please quote job reference PUREKAT – DDPASM24092020 when applying