Junior Developer - Newmarket
Job Reference: PUREKAT – JDDD03092020
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: Full time
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Are you a highly motivated web developer looking for a junior role to kick start your career?
Do you have a relevant qualification or strong experience as a Developer?
Our client based in Newmarket is seeking a Junior Developer to join their rapidly expanding team. This role has opportunity for career progression with a well established company.
As Junior Developer your duties will include:
- Creating & maintaining software documentation
- Developing and updating front-end website layouts and UI
- Modifying and developing ERP scripting
- Platform testing
- Data administration.
An ideal candidate for the Junior Developer will have:
- Proficiency with MS Office and other web technologies
- Skillset to quickly grasp existing code
- A relevant qualification or significant experience as a developer
- Excellent understanding of responsive design.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Newmarket, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
Please quote job reference PUREKAT – JDDD03092020 when applying